
I've been inspired by fellow book clubbers, the arrival of a friend's baby, and the impending arrival of my own child to update this blog. Seriously, DOES anyone read this?!
With the holidays approaching, I've been thinking about what I value in my life and what I am so thankful for. Here are some items I came up with, in no particular order: a healthy pregnancy, frequent visits with family even though they are one thousand miles away, a wonderful husband and daughter to whom I love to come home, and an incredibly supportive network of friends I consider my surrogate "East Coast" family. What have YOU been thankful for this year?

3 comments:
OMG! Nikki updated her blog!! :-)
I don't know what even made me check this??!!! YAY!
In light of our Friday evening conversation, I decided to wander on to your blog...so yes, I do read it...
I'm actually most thankful for my season of growth and maturity right now...
Keep blogging...I swear Libby bullied me into writing more frequently...
Post a Comment